Mon - Fri 9am - 1pm | 2pm - 5pm 0131 225 9136
Family Business
100% Quality
Established in Edinburgh
Since 1894
Call Now

Household Insurance

Traditional Buildings and Contents Insurance

We can offer insurance to cover the following:

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Accidental Damage
  • All Risks
  • Holiday Homes
  • Unoccupied Homes
  • Freezer Contents
  • Replacement locks if keys are lost or stolen
  • Pedal Cycles
  • Legal Expenses
  • Home Emergency Cover
  • and much more

Working from Home

We offer various insurance solutions for clients working from home, most clients assume they are covered or do not know they are not correctly insured, unfortunately the time you are aware of this is when you need to make a claim. Working from Home policies also incorporate the core covers of traditional home buildings and contents insurance policies.

We can cover:

· Domestic Buildings
· Domestic Contents
· All Risks
· Pedal Cycles
· Freezer Contents
· Loss of Metered Water/ Oil
· Replacement Locals
· Business Contents
· Public Liability

Request a call back?

Please fill out our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.